A Category Marketing Manager position within a well known retail business, based in Central London. My client, a well known retailer is seeking an experienced retail marketer to take a lead in the delivery of brand and category development.
As the Category Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Deliver effective range reviews through all channels and identify category marketing opportunities.
- Manage the annual calendar of customer focused marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Work with the Trade Planning team to ensure that the sales budget forecasts are effectively planned for.
- Manage all stakeholders to ensure effective campaign delivery.
- Create and deliver a Merchandise brief for specific promotions.
- Experience of category marketing within a retail environment.
- Ability to progress simultaneously on multiple projects with differing timelines
- Able to build multi-channel plans to deliver rounded marketing communications.
- Good numeric skills to understand the commercial dynamics within the categories and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to influence and gain buy in from stakeholders
- Budget management and cost control