The role of the Senior Proposition Marketing Manager is broad and immensely challenging and will report into the Director of Brand and Marketing. Based in impressive London based offices and with an international remit the Senior Proposition Marketing Manager will actively develop the marketing strategy and plan for the larger facet of the business.
Other key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Setting the strategic marketing plan / direction
- Developing best marketing practice across the wider marketing group
- Management of all B2B marketing based activities
- Management of one marketing executive (London based) and one marketing executive (Paris based)
- Regular liaison with product, central marketing, brand, sales and regional marketing teams
- Stakeholder management of three C-Suite level executives
This is a high calibre opportunity for a skilled marketer with significant prior Financial Services (ideally from an Investment Banking background or exposure to selling into the Financial Services space) experience with in a B2B environment. The successful applicant will ideally have a professional marketing qualification.