One of the top four global professional services firms are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their global transactions team. You will be responsible for assisting in the execution of all firm wide marketing objectives, activity coordination and will need to have a strong track record of project management. This role will allow you the flexibility to work both from home and in the London office, with occasional travel to regional sites.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Working with program leaders to develop tailored marketing plans and drive the execution of thought leadership
- Project management
- Utilising the full marketing mix, including - marketing collateral, research, brand management, editing, digital marketing, internal communications, public relations, social media and advertising.
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders as you support key strategic initiatives
- Measure and monitor ROI and produce reports on the results
- Manage the annual budget
- Liaise with the web and digital teams
Essential attributes for the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Excellent written skills, a creative flare will be a plus
- Proven experience in project management and content development
- Ability to work within teams
- Strong background in digital marketing including web pages and social media management
- Knowledge and understanding of the Capital Markets
- This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone looking to make the next step up in their career as you collaborate on global, cutting edge campaigns. The successful applicant will earn up £34,500pa and receive a full benefits package.