An exciting opportunity for an RFP Writer to join a global Investment Management organisation with a European wide remit.
The European RFP team is responsible for the first steps in the sales process and lays foundation for the successful distribution in institutional and retail business. In this regard, the RFP team is responsible for the answering of questionnaires (Including RFPs, DDQs, RFIs), maintenance of consultant databases and preparation of standard RFIs.
The target group consists of various investor groups in Europe such as consultants, fund-of-fund managers, institutional and private investors, whose high standards and international nature require that the questionnaires be of high quality and several languages. The individual will work closely with European Business Development teams and well as product specialists and legal and compliance.
- Strong institutional RFP experience required.
- He/she should also have experience of working with content management systems as a part of the role is uploading and maintaining RFP language.
- Understanding and experience of consultant database completion and its importance in the role of building consultant relationships.
- Production of marketing material such as standard RFIs.
- English or Italian as first language, with good German or French skills would be preferred
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work with all levels of seniority
- Strong sense of responsibility for completing assigned work
- Ability to work consistently and accurately under time pressure
- Experience with content management systems (Qvidian preferred)
Education and Training:
Graduate; 2:1 or above (or similar relevant qualification)
Relevant industry qualifications e.g. IMC, CFA