An exciting opportunity has been created for a Marketing Projects Adviser to work for a people focused leading accountancy and professional services firm based in Central London.
Working closely with business development managers, stakeholders and key partners, the Marketing Projects Adviser will facilitate the delivery of key marketing campaigns. In addition to providing traditional marketing support, the successful candidate will also be provided with training focused in the digital marketing space to further enhance their skills.
- Coordinate, develop and implement a range of marketing communications campaigns
- Develop skills in digital marketing and social media, working with internal teams
- Develop event campaigns and thought leadership
- Use of CRM systems, Pure 360 and client database
- Lead and deliver key campaigns that promote and strengthen the brand and sales strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience (e.g CIM qualification)
- Exposure to the professional services sector would be advantageous
- Strong CRM system and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Event management experience
- Exposure to digital marketing campaigns and use of social media