I currently have a Marketing Director position for my Consumer Technology client, based in Central London. After a huge injection of funding, my client is seeking a senior consumer marketer to develop the UK Marketing strategy. This individual will sit on the management team working with the CEO and Global CMO.
As the Marketing Director, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop a multi-channel marketing plan to build brand awareness and increase customer spens.
- Implement effective short and long term strategies to achieve commercial targets and goals.
- Manage all aspects of the IL marketing across B2C and B2B (branding, advertising, public relations, white papers, etc.)
- Manage the UK Marketing budget whilst tracking KPI's and ROI for all marketing activity.
- Communicate results to stakeholders globally.
- Experience of leading nationwide strategies across ATL, BTL, PR and digital.
- A confident demeanour, with the ability to influence at all levels of a business.
- A hands on approach with the ability to develop and grow a UK Marketing team.
- Although open to industry, you must posses a passion for all things digital.