A prominent Fintech company based in Oxford is currently looking for a Marketing and Events Executive to join their rapidly growing marketing team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in managing all online/offline events, providing campaign support and liaising with key stakeholders to increase returns to the business.
Marketing and Events Executive Responsibilities
- Drive strategies to deliver efficient events to increase awareness and drive engagement to the company
- Manage all aspects of event coordination to achieve ambitious event attendance and conduct post-event evaluations
- Website administration including updating web pages ensuring that the content is search engine optimised
- Market Research and competitor analysis
- Identify key social media channels and distribute relevant content
- Campaign support
- Manage e-newsletter content
- Proven experience in marketing covering website administration, social media and campaigns
- Proven track record managing events including breakfast meeting, trade shows, product launches etc.
- Ability to travel to industry events as needed
- Strong analytical thinker with great collaboration skills to interact with numerous teams
The successful candidate for this Marketing and Events Executive role will earn up to £30,000pa and will be able to travel (20%-30%) for onsite event management and will be willing to work some evenings and weekends (time off in lieu will be given).