We are looking for a Marketing and Events Administrator to join the marketing team of the capital's leading restaurant event based in Central London.
You will play a key role in the organisation of the event as well as provide significant support to senior management as you deliver this world class event.
Key Responsibilities as Marketing and Events Administrator:
- Playing a major role in all administration duties for the event
- Event planning and coordinating
- External communications (copywriting of emails to both clients and customers)
- Communicating with corporate sponsors
- Developing marketing plans to ensure the team achieve their marketing objectives
- Assisting the team with a range of marketing tasks, with a focus on marketing channels such as social media, direct mail, print and production, digital advertising and email campaigns
- Assisting in the creation of adverts, social, online, emails and brochures.
Successful Candidate Characteristics:
- Events marketing or account management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Suite (Indesign)
- Strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Oustanding attention to detail is essential
- Ability to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Must have excellent written communication skills
- Budget management experience
The successful candidate will earn between £25-28Kpa, depending on experience and will also receive 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.