I am currently seeking an experienced Local Marketing Manager for my Retail client, based in Central London. The role offers the opportunity to work within one of the UK's best regarded retailers, taking a lead of their Local Marketing strategy.
As the Local Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Implement the local strategy, connecting customers with their favourite stores to provide an integrated, cross-channel shopping experience.
- Identify opportunities to drive and optimise local initiatives across all channels.
- Manage the marketing across all the new store openings.
- Deliver compelling and timely content across all customer touch-points, coordinating with digital, CRM, retail, design and copy, to deliver a seamless customer online to offline experience.
- Influence direction of the local strategy and help build the roadmap based on analytics, store and customer feedback.
- Multi-channel marketing experience, within a multi-site environment.
- Stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Brand management skills.