An exciting opportunity for an Interim Senior Brand Manager to join an industry leading Foreign Exchange organisation.
Please note: B2B Financial Services experience is necessary.
After undergoing a wholesale review of its brand position, the organisation is looking to implement its new brand for 2017 following extensive research and the delivery of revised brand direction. This will have an impact on multiple touchpoints, and includes significant changes to the organisations brand position, messaging, values and visual identity.
They are looking for an experienced Brand marketing specialist with experience of implementing brand programs internally and externally, including revision to all marketing collateral and employee messaging. They will work directly with the Communications team to implement the revised brand.
- Support the brand manager and project manager in auditing all communications material requiring rebranding and mapping out the delivery plan to meet the delivery date
- Deliver refreshed marketing collateral, based on the revised brand direction
- Reviewing current marketing collateral
- Support the Head of Communications and Marketing Manager in editing existing and creating new copy based on revised brand positioning and messaging
- Support the Brand Manager managing our design agency to apply look and feel as appropriate
- Work with Project Manager to ensure the revised logo and visual identity is applied consistently across all touch points - applications, signage, stationary, etc.
- Ensure all settlement members and preferred vendors have revised brand materials ahead of launch
- Experience in delivering global brand programs across both internal and external stakeholder groups and channels, especially in a B2B Financial Services environment
- Strong relevant experience working in marketing and communications in global blue-chip corporations
- Proven experience of managing projects with vendors such as design/advertising and other marketing agencies
- Experience in other areas of marketing (i.e. copy writing, content creation)
- Experience in financial markets and the FX industry desired
- Experience managing and working with Budgets