A world leading oil and gas operator is looking for an interim Marketing Exec to join their team in Swindon on a 6 month contract starting ASAP.
The Activation Exec reports to the Marketing Activation Manager, and supports the execution of the Marketing programmes to help deliver volume, turnover and gross margin targets. You'll do this by supporting product launches, project delivery in market, and the activation of marketing activities in market.
The successful candidate will also provide support in the completion of the Marketing Plans, Demand, Vulnerability and Opportunity Planning, Brand and Channel Plans, and Budget tracking.
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role
- Support the execution of world class marketing plans across all brands in market. Adapt and adopt regional offers as part of execution of in-market marketing plans. This requires developing a key interface with sales on operational issues.
- Supports the delivery of the annual marketing plans to ensure that volume, turnover and gross margin targets are met.
- Supports the delivery of marketing plans in country.
- Optimise cross brand activities using local/European resources for programme implementation.
- Monitor implementation of programmes as per marketing plans to ensure on time, within budget delivery and adequate return on investments.
- Develop and implement a systematic approach and ensure appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately.
Experience & Expertise
- University degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Experience of working in a matrix organization
- Knowledge of car workshops and lubricants experience desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills