HR communications helps deliver both the group reward and UK pensions and benefits objectives across the US/UK and most of world participants.
Act as communications consultant and trusted advisor to the UK Pensions & Benefits management team attending its regular weekly meetings
- Plan and execute both UK mid-year and end-of-year pensions and benefits enrolment
- Establish and build strong relationships with senior pensions and benefits stakeholders
- Define stakeholders communication needs, identify communication opportunities and provide strategic advice and counsel
- Implement company's Pensions & Benefits plan internationally using a range of media to ensure that all employees can access the information in a way that suits their needs and which helps them understand and appreciate their benefits package
- Monitor communication measures in order to build a process of continuous improvement
- Reward communication projects
- Manage web based communication channels
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in project management with a large globally dispersed team through the implementation phase of a company-wide communications project.
- Engaging writing style and experience marketing messages to globally diverse audiences
- Comfortable delivering change communications and stakeholder management.
- High comfort level in presenting and meeting with executives and large teams.
- Experience managing consultants and third-party suppliers, including video production and creative agencies.