Our client is a market leading FTSE 100 client based in South West London. They are looking to hire an experienced IR candidate to join as either Director of IR/Head of IR.
You will be joining a small team of 2 and report into the Corporate Affairs Director.
Your role will encompass the full suite of IR activities including:
- Maintenance and development of relationship with analysts, including comprehensive monitoring of analysts notes and update of consensus.
- Dealing with all analyst and investor calls and queries, liaising with other departments to respond as required
- Monitoring of share register analysis, working with brokers to understand any significant movements.
- Tracking daily share price movements and talking to brokers for an update on market movements, reporting back to senior management as required.
- Participate in corporate communications with required input into social media communications
The role will initially be for 6 months with the strong possibility of an extension.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss further.