We are looking for a bright and hardworking B2B marketing professional to join the marketing team of Europe's leading data centre provider based in London.
You will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Marketing and Communications Director in the implementation of the company's marketing strategies and day-to-day marketing administration as well liaising with various internal stakeholders.
- Producing corporate collateral
- External and Internal marketing communications
- General marketing administration
- Website / social media content
- CMS management
- Producing internal and external marketing reports
- Research - industry knowledge and assembling competitor analysis
- Managing external suppliers
- Attending Trade shows / Events as well as coordination of company participation and sponsorship
The ideal Candidate:
- Have at least 2 years B2B marketing experience
- Possess a strong interest in marketing with a desire to develop in this area
- Experience in the property industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to understand and analyse campaign data
If you are a hardworking and proactive individual with a desire to work in an innovative company and learn a lot about marketing at the same time, this is the role for you!