We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join a Luxury Transportation Company based near Crawley. The closest train line is a 10 minute walk away from the offices and car parking on site.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for a range of B2B and B2C projects on a number of channels - digital, newsletters, print, exhibitions, advertising and online & offline. One of the main functions is to help drive engagement within the brand but with your own creative twist.
- Develop engaging concepts, graphics, layout and artwork across multi-channel marketing campaigns (online & offline)
- Creative development and build of digital requirements and HTML emails
- Creative design for internal communications -print, digital and important internal presentations.
- Stay within brand guidelines, ensuring consistency across all marketing channels globally.
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver & Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of online software's and packages such at HTML, Dreamweaver and Content Management Systems with design and layout capabilities
- Confidence to present ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
This is a role for a creative Graphic Designer with the willingness to work across a number of projects and collaborate within a team environment and join a rapidly growing brand.