A leading consultancy firm would like to grow their team by hiring a Global Marketing Manager. You will need experience delivering B2B multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns targeting businesses in the retail, FMCG and consumer durables sectors.
You will be producing highly-specialised thought leadership pieces and executing go to market programmes for new and existing service lines. You will also be required to drive demand across key regions of the globe through general firm-wide branding and lead generation exercises.
- Differentiate offerings from competitors through unique messaging and positioning
- Support the sales function through developing training materials and sales tools
- Work across sectors to earn media coverage
- Internal Comms - collaborate with stakeholders to ensure appropriate and timely messages
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure success of go-to-market plans
- Carry out market research across the consumer and retail sector and build ideas into campaigns
- Extensive experience marketing to businesses in the retail, FMCG and/or consumer durables sectors
- Background from consultancy, technology or software
- Experience of developing marketing strategy from creation to evaluation stage
- Experience of working in a global or wide remit