This exciting role is responsible for leading the transformation of marketing communications. It offers the opportunity to build a team for marketing in addition to leading a team of design, digital and communication professionals. As well as providing strategy, and deliver services to an internal client group throughout the UK. Drive the process of realigning the marketing to one which is truly customer centric, and to manage the brand to deliver value to our customers.
Develop a marketing communications plan to support the promotion of each Business Unit. Develop the brand and value proposition by providing training, tools and platforms to support them.
Deliver captivating, innovative and informative marketing collateral across all of Europe. Working across a range of material from brochures, POS, presentations, videos, websites and social media.
skills and experience
- Proven track record of building, growing and retaining exceptional marketing communications teams
- Substantial experience of leading successful online and offline marketing campaigns to deliver business growth
- Proven ability to monitor and evaluate the success of campaigns and activities
- Experience of brand development and managing brand transition
- Ability to lead and deliver organisational change
- Experience of working and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience briefing and working with agencies
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed environment
- Experience in managing budgets and demonstrating ROI
- Always putting the customer first to deliver exceptional service
- A Marketing qualification is advantageous
- Experience with Saleforce and Marketo