A leading estate agents based in West Sussex is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team to manage all digital marketing communications and channels
The role will be a blend of ongoing optimisation of existing channels as well as project management of large integrated digital marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage PPC channels, specifically; AdWords, Facebook, and Bing.
- Work closely with the SEO Manager to deliver localised branch specific and national strategies
- Develop new digital opportunities and manage existing processes
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Come up with new and creative digital growth strategies; email, PPC, SEO and affiliate.
- Use Google analytics, Webmaster tools or similar to spot trends, issues and opportunities
- Manage and oversee developments of digital channels
- Regularly test and optimise all digital channels and provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact.
Digital Marketing Manager skills/experience:
- Extensive experience within a digital marketing role including experience creating, implementing and reporting on the results of a digital marketing strategy.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and maintaining PPC campaigns
- A blend of skills that cover the breadth of digital; SEO, PPC, CRO, Social, email marketing, content marketing and how they work in synergy to generate results.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Extensive knowledge of email marketing; optimisation techniques, campaign design, automation, development and management - preferably dotMailer.
- Highly numerate and commercially aware - knowledge of budgets/KPIs/targets