A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced CRM Manager to join the digital marketing team at a leading international construction services company.
The successful candidate will have a pivotal role in realising value from the existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to unlock global insight.
Digital CRM Manager Responsibilities:
- Create, develop and execute the CRM strategy across all key client channels globally
- Acting as the CRM champion, engaging with leadership and other key stakeholders to drive adoption and continuous usage across the business
- Lead the day-to-day operation and management of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Co-ordinate the maintenance and inputting of data by CRM users, and ensure that an exceptional standard of data quality is maintained across the whole business
- Maintain active relationships with CRM users, driving engagement, adoption and usage - and providing processes, training and support to ensure that data is managed properly
- Establish and report to the business on marketing KPIs for client engagement, data quality, management of client activities and overall CRM performance
- Manage an ongoing programme to deliver insights and support to work winners, including using CRM data to help identify opportunities for cross-selling
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of strategic projects to improve CRM technology, and the CRM technical ecosystem
Digital CRM Manager Experience/Skill Required:
- Experience working across digital marketing channels to provide strategic support
- Experience designing and executing effective digital and offline campaigns, including some event management
- Considerable experience of Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI and automated digital marketing, email/SMS and platforms are essential.
- Strong experience of Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and Sitecore are highly desirable.