A reputable advertising agency is currently looking for a Content Lead to join their ever-growing Digital team to work across one of their flagship accounts in the FMCG space.
The successful applicant will be the Content team's editor aswell as their day-to-day manager and will be primarily responsible for the delivery of best in class digital content fit for global use.
Digital Content Lead Key Responsibilites
- Oversee the Digital Content Team to execute content plans, ensuring work is completed to a high standard
- Demonstrate leadership to ensure the day-to-day output is delivered in line with overall client strategy
- Work closely with the creative, analytics and social leads to deliver an ongoing programme of continual content improvements
- Ensure content is aligned with SEO, commercial, UX and brand strategies
- Work closesly with the Data lead, to draw on data and insights to ensure effective and commercially aligned content
Digital Content Lead Essential Skills/Experience
- Proven experience producing a broad range of online content
- A strong writing / journalistic background is essential
- A proven ability to edit, coach and develop content writers
- Excellent understanding of SEO strategy and how it links to digital content
- Proven track record of social media engagement
- Strong knowledge of best practise digital content styles and how to sell them to stakeholders