A great opportunity for a CRM Marketing Executive to join one of the UK's leading corporate and financial law firms.
This role is responsible for supporting the management of the firm's CRM database, e-marketing system and website. It will include day to day support as well as assisting the Client Development Systems Manager with projects required by the firm on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Previous experience of working in the legal sector in a similar role is essential.
- Provide effective, ad hoc, support and training for each platform, troubleshooting issues when necessary and acting as an internal service desk for our Client Development Systems.
- Communicate best practice advice and guidance to our users in relation to each of our systems, ensuring that they are used to support the business in the most efficient way.
- Create e-marketing campaigns, when necessary, using Vuture.
- Add new and update existing content on our website using our bespoke CMS.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of various mailing lists for events, publications and ad-hoc campaigns.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports when required.
- Manage the CRM/Data Change Management inbox and user requests.
- Run searches for incomplete contact data in InterAction, including duplicate records, missing e-mail addresses, missing associations, missing set mailing addresses and incorrect mailing addresses.
- Proactively contribute to the projects and initiatives of the wider Business Development team and contribute when needed to ensure the needs of the team are met.
- A working knowledge of InterAction.An understanding of how data from InterAction integrates with other systems including our e-marketing solution Vuture.
- Experience of creating e-marketing campaigns.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of managing online content using a website CMS would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Data Protection and "anti-spamming" regulations and laws would be an advantage.