We are looking for a Content & Copywriting Executive to join the small but rapidly growing marketing team of a prominent Fintech company based in Oxfordshire.
You will be taking full responsibility for providing and delivering high-converting content marketing programmes to drive business growth.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will own the creation and execution of content marketing across the various marketing channels. You will liaise with key stakeholders to provide effective content marketing/copywriting to drive engagement and attendance and maximise conversions from events and campaigns.
Key Responsibilities of the Content & Copywriting Executive:
- Produce a rolling 12 month content marketing calendar and proactively identify opportunities to communicate stories of interest across the different marketing channels.
- Create original, engaging and creative copy for print and digital channels
- Write and edit all materials related to marketing including reports, email sequences, landing pages, website content etc.
- Ensure consistency in all copywriting matched with brand guidelines and tone of voice.
Key attributes of the Content & Copywriting Executive:
- Proven experience in a similar role, must be able to show examples of previous work to gain an interview
- Meticulous eye for detail, language, structure, flow and grammar.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of varying brands, tone of voice and alternating styles of writing to display on multiple online channels including website, email, landing pages, etc.
- Experience of working for a technology company is a plus
The successful candidate will earn up to £35,000pa and will have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.