An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced brand marketer to join a FTSE100 consumer services organisation, who have a wide range of business interests concerning personal finance.
The organisation is in the midst of a groundbreaking re-branding campaign, and has a need for someone to join the team to assist with ATL campaigns as they seek to become increasinly consumer-focussed. You'll ideally come from a multichannel B2C background and have experience of managing high level agency relationships and have delievered projects for TV, online and OOH as well as traditional BTL channels.
On top of an extremely competitive base salary (plus bonus and benefits), you'll benefit from working alongside industry leaders within marketing, embedded within a small team but with the structure, support and development of a publicly-listed company.
- Delivering multichannel brand campaign that engender consumer buy-in
- Working with creative agencies and managing those relationships to ensure market-leading campaigns
- Developing a strategic brand marketing plan in conjunction with senior management
- Acting as a brand guardian in conjunction with generalist marketing and commercial teams
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven track record in developing TTL brand campaigns (TV, radio, online, OOH, DM etc)
- Experience working within a matrixed organisation
- Practice of both strategy and implementation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (a marketing qualification a bonus!)