An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Acquisition Manager to join a FTSE100 financial consumer services organisation.
The right candidate will devise and deliver strategies which significantly grow the contribution of sales and revenue from their channels.
Acquisition Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountability and ownership of Affiliates, Partners & Email Acquisition Marketing channels, including line management of three direct reports
- Devise, propose and grow strategies for accountable channels and manage the team to deliver against these
- Regular reporting and presenting of campaign results and KPIs up the line to senior leadership team
- Work with the Design team and creative & copywriting agencies to develop best-in-class Email content with clear and compelling messaging and concepts
- Collaborate with peers across Acquisition, CRM, Brand & Price Comparison to ensure that communications are joined up and that messaging is appropriate.
- Understand and participate in performance management processes
Acquisition Marketing Manager Experience/Skills:
- Hand on experience in digital marketing, with a specific focus on Affiliates & Email channels
- Experience managing a small team, with a proven track record of developing people
- Strong technical understanding of Email technology platforms and affiliate networks
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong technical understanding in tagging, tracking & attribution
- Broad understanding of other digital marketing channels
- Ability to successfully manage and evolve agency and 3rd party supplier relationships