Our client is a highly innovative and successful global professional services company is looking to hire a Senior PR & Communications Manager to be based in West London
Working as a senior member of an international marketing team and reporting to the CMO, the Senior PR Manager is responsible for the day to day creation and delivery of proactive PR programmes and campaigns, securing impactful coverage and telling the corporate story in an engaging and innovative way. The Senior PR Manager will also play a leading role in the internal communication programme and will manage the India-based corporate communications team.
- Own development and execution of the global PR plan, working with the CMO, the wider Marketing team, and our agencies in the UK, US and India
- Develop effective PR campaigns that support our lead generation efforts in the US and Europe, positioning the company as a thought leader in our focus areas
- Develop effective PR campaigns that support our employer brand efforts globally but especially in India and position the company as a great place to work
- Manage external agencies, ensuring plan development, execution and results are in line with expectations and investment
- Own social channels, working with internal stakeholders and the wider Marketing team to develop an appropriate tone of voice and an ongoing content calendar, and help drive engagement through social channels
- Work closely with the content development, marketing and design teams on key projects and campaigns.
- Draft and/or proof read press releases, placed articles, interview talking points and all social posts.
- Provide PR counsel to company spokespeople including our executive team and advise spokespeople on topics, approach, messages and strategy with the media.
- Managing a team of 1 corporate communications manager
- Manage PR and social reporting and measurement
- Educated to graduate level with a minimum of 6 years' PR and communications experience or equivalent
- Experience working in a B2B communications role essential
- Sector experience in professional services, B2B technology or financial services preferred
- Experience working in an international organisation desirable, and some international travel will be required
- Strong writer and communicator with the ability to write a wide variety of content ranging from PR plans to customer case studies to social media posts
- Good project management skills essential
- Ability to work as part of a small team and therefore should be willing to get involved in a broad range of activities and be keen to take ownership for specific projects from start to completion.
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Creative outlook
- If you have a track record in an international communications role, delivering successful PR and communications campaigns and looking for your next opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.