A rapidly, growing food chain is currently looking for an Insight and Analytics Manager to be based in their South West London Office.
Reporting into the CMO, you will create insight and recommendations to improve the business, the successful candidate will experienced in drawing data and analytics to understand what the market is doing.
- Leading the market insights function to help with decision making
- Knowing what your customers and competitors are doing
- Working with vendors and internal teams to recommended stakeholders with actionable insights and strategy
- Experience and the skill set to translate data into insights for the business to build on
- Experience working with digital agencies
- Analysing and giving insights on CRM campaigns
- Using Excel to produce reports and manage data
- Proven experience using email service providers ESP
- Monitoring market and competitive trends and providing recommendations
- Managing multiple market projects with in time and budget
- Working very closely with CMO and other teams to interpret and share insights
- Perform research and analysis to generate meaningful insights and recommendations
- Expert in excel
- Delivering insights to stakeholders
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and well know food business, with great career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £50,000 basic, plus great benefits.
Insight Analyst, Data analyst, online analyst, ecommerce analyst, Adobe Analytcis, web analysis, Excel, reporting, London, data science, sem, seo, emarketing, retail, data mining, online metrics, queries, strategy, digital marketing campaigns, optimisation.