A leading legacy charity is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join the team to help develop a new digital gateway for the charity.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Project manage the digital piece of the Gateway project to ensure it is delivered on time and within compny guidelines
- Prepare realistic plans (including quality assurance, risk management and communication plans) and track activities against the project schedule.
- Working closely with the Head of Digital, ensure that resource requirements are anticipated and met for timely delivery of work.
- Monitor costs, timescales and all resources used
- Ensure correct governance is in place and followed across the organisation
- Liaise and work with all levels of the charity and external bodies and organisations as necessary
Digital Project Manager Skills/Experience:
- Previous experience managing digital projects in complex organisations
- Proven experience delivering interdependent digital projects
- Ability to influence people and use influencing skills to deliver change and experience managing diverse stakeholders/clients to meet agreed objectives
- Experience of working in a not-for-profit organisation