An exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital marketing executive to join the marketing team at an environmental charity to help develop their digital strategy.
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage the digital marketing platform and the related cross-organisation digital products and projects
- Provide customer insights to inform requirements in an audience and data led communications environment. Including user research and testing, defining personas, and gathering intelligence through tools such as Google Analytics
- Provide best practice and support to teams across the company on developing content and bespoke websites or apps that are consistent with the digital strategy.
- Provide best practice on digital marketing and technical digital developments. Understanding the wider context of the digital environment and how this fits strategically
Digital Marketing Executive Skills/Experience:
- Experience of content production for web and social media platforms
- Experience working on SEO, social media and e-mail marketing campaigns
- Experience managing digital projects
- Hands on experience using HTML/CSS
- Demonstrable experience of using digital analytics tool such as Google Analytics