Fantastic opportunity for a business development manager looking to make the move from professional services to an exciting travel business.
My client offers corporate travel management to a wide range of businesses across the world but they are not maximising their reach, hence the need for a BDM to map the market and build a commercial strategy. This is a brand new role, with the successful candidate having the opportunity to carve out their own niche in the business.
The environment is completely different to a law or accounting firm, but the skills are transferrable such that it would suit someone looking for a more supportive environment with a far better work-life balance, including the potential for flexible working. On top of basic salary there will be performance-related bonuses and OTE.
- Assessing potential areas of growth for corporate travel management
- Mapping out the market of potential clients and identifying cross-selling opportunities across regions
- Working with the commercial team in delivering new business
- Related marketing and communications responsibilities
- Owing to the role being newly-created, the role can be shaped to the skills and background of the person appointed
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Significant business development/marketing experience within professional services or similar
- Strong relationship building skills
- Passion and dedication
- Degree-level education or equivalent
- Experience working in an international environment