Acquisition and retention
- Manage membership enquiries.
- Target email databases to recruit new members.
- Working with the Head of Event Management and Marketing to create the membership strategy
- Develop and manage direct marketing campaigns to recruit new members and retain existing ones.
- Process membership applications, renewals and payments
- Prepare and send out welcome packs to new members.
- Optimise retention rates by ensuring regular communication to members.
Database, marketing and communications
- Devise new digital and print marketing campaigns.
- Produce quarterly newsletter
- Ensure membership webpage content is accurate and up to date.
- Work on social media campaigns.
- Manage and replenish stock of marketing materials and membership pack collateral.
- Liaise with external suppliers on design and production of membership marketing materials
Finance, database and reporting
- Prepare and input data required
- Accurately capture member details and update database as required.
- Produce regular reports on membership sales and renewals
- Process requests for refunds if applicable.
- Alert the Finance Department of any default payments.
- Manage Gift Aid declaration forms.
- Create and manage a membership events calendar.
- Organise and manage member events, sometimes working out of the general working