An exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead the product development and marketing strategy of an online subsidiary of a global organisation.
As the Global PMM you will develop and implement the digital marketing partnerships that could be on a global or local basis and 'hook' into the product, to specific campaigns. The successful candidate will need to be an exceptional product marketer as you will need to manage the strategy to the tactical.
This is a challenge of grand proportions for even the most hardened Product Marketer and you will be expected to manage budgets, the advertising to product purchase and then repeat purchase lifecycle as well as manage teams at a global and local level. You will also be expected to manage the budgets and use of any third party marketing software you deem necessary for your teams to perform their roles and advertising and content marketing.
- Build and manage a best-in-class global team in digital marketing and product marketing.
- Create and execute marketing strategy with an emphasis on awareness, acquisition, revenue, cost per booking, cost per sign up, increasing stickiness and reducing churn for both audiences.
- Set achievable and challenging KPI's with the GM that you will be measured on every 6 months
- Input and liaise with the Product Manager - Technical who will manage the roadmap to ensure any platform developments you need to fulfil your goals are delivered.
- Create reports for global analysis and per country compare and contrast reporting to the level of detail required for constant theory testing, analysis, revenue generating and learning, ensure all teams use and follow those reports and that learnings and new plans are communicated to the GM every month.
- At least 5 years of leadership and senior roles within digital sales and / or product marketing
- Entrepreneurial 'lean start-up' mentality yet similarly someone who can utilise and has experience of the patience required and understanding of the corporate mentality.
- As the role manages potentially quite a large team, hands on management skills will be important.
- Ability to create campaigns, with best-in-class consumer experience to solve consumer frustrations within the user experience, reduce churn, develop loyalty and stickiness and generate revenue.
- Strong insight and analytical skills and the ability to convert those into theories to be tested to drive increasing revenues