Role Purpose: The Brand Production Team is responsible for the management, enhancement and protection of the brand identity; the production of marketing assets in print, film and imagery; the production of the Annual Report and Accounts; and all other marketing collateral
Responsible for managing the production teams creative output across imagery, film and print. Responsible for the provision of high-quality contemporary and attractive marketing content, including the commissioning and delivery of still and film imagery and copywriting of all marketing materials.
- Manage the design, production and dissemination of the primary marketing materials, through in house and production agency support
- Copywriting to an excellent standard, writing copy for printed marketing materials, brochures, posters, and advertisements
- To plan, manage and co-ordinate the production of all video, photography, print and promotional items within budget
- Manage a strategic suite of fresh and vivid photographic images, videos and infographs
- Manage a library of creative assets for use within the Marketing division and for distribution across the organisation.
- Ensure that marketing materials are suitable for conversion to digital formats and social media
- Oversee creative direction and editorial responsibility of the Annual Report.
- Manage the design of up to date internal resources such as presentation materials
- Manage the production team budget, including all video, film, supplier and production costs
- Guide the work, manage and ensure development of the Design Officer
- In all other ways appropriate to the position, to assist the Head of Brand in the delivery of Departmental responsibilities.