Currently the business operates across a number of business services functions and are aggressively growing their asset management arm. With a strong brand and a good history in service excellence they are targeting currently clients to sell their asset management solution.
Given this they are looking for a marketing specialist with a strong grounding in writing and content marketing within pensions to build engagement with their clients across the UK and Europe. Writing to a non-technical audience you will be skilled and communicating investment topics in understandable language. Working within the business unit and alongside a small marketing team you will focus on providing added value via white papers and content to engage their current client base. Aside from your writing experience you will have good broad marketing experience and have an understanding of multi-channel marketing, and good marketing planning and strategy experience.
- Writing content to engage with clients
- Working with key stakeholders on marketing strategy for the business unit
- Campaign evaluation
- Working across social media articles/releases, externally published articles,
- Helping to draft slides for speaker slots, undertaking research or sourcing suitable data to support key messages, and proofing annual Surveys
- Ensuring the website is up to date and contains relevant information (working with central marketing to implement any updates).
- Working closely with the central marketing team to ensure we have a comprehensive activity calendar in place
- Ensuring all materials are fully approved from a business perspective and compliant
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong experience in writing marketing content within institutional pensions or asset management industry
- Knowledge of the pensions industry is a must
- Ability to write, edit and proof read documentation, rewriting if necessary to ensure appropriate communications and messaging
- Institutional and B2B experience
- Experience in asset management, preferably within fiduciary or multi-asset solutions
- A high level understanding of all main asset classes
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC) or similar preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with internal clients at all levels of seniority
- University degree preferable
- High attention to detail with focus on accuracy
- Anticipates potential problems and is proactive and creative in identifying solutions