We are looking for a VIP Marketing Manager to join a Financial Service company based in the heart Canary Wharf.
The Candidate will be looking after the VIP Population of the companies key customers. Working closely with the Director the role will look to drive acquisition, retention and reactivation campaigns.
The company is over 1,500 employees strong and includes more than 30 nationalities, across multiple offices throughout the world with nearly two decades of experience.
- Work closely with VIP Account Management teams to ensure that the whole VIP experience is best possible customer experience
- Prepare campaign (copy, design, channel) briefs and communicate with relevant Marketing stakeholders to make sure execution follows timeframes & quality expectations
- Work closely with the Director of VIP Marketing to develop and drive a clear and cohesive strategy for the management of the VIP proposition
- Provide operational support to the Director of VIP Marketing- reports, analyses, project documentation, and any day-today tasks relevant to the Marketing function.
- Identify target audiences within the VIP population to drive increased activity and revenue
- Participate in the delivery of the commercial marketing plans for VIP - with a focus on acquisition and retention.
- Ensure all campaigns and initiatives have a signed off brief (inc. budget and objectives/ROI) before creation of the execution plan.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of the campaign execution plan and associated budget[s] for each assigned project or program