A leading professional services firm is currently looking for a Studio Traffic Coordinator for their in house agency film studio. Reporting directly into the Head of Studio the successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the in house agencies film studio.
- Manage traffic and schedules of the studio
- Respond to all requests and ad hoc queries
- Support the day to day running of the department
- Help out with filiming and shoots whne required
- Organise the departmental calender
- Manage third party suppliers
- Organise all bookings of the studio
- Previous experience of job scheduling and trafficking
- Experience of working within a film studio
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a highly pressurised environment working to tight deadlines
- Be willing to assist other members of staff in day to day to duties
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience and will join a team with an excellent and inclusive culture.