- Lead and coordinate the promotional and market development activities across China to enhance our brand and deliver long-term growth in student recruitment.
- Lead the marketing team to deliver sales growth and achieve recruitment targets for individual colleges and for the UK overall.
- Deliver high calibre UK specific sales tools and training to the agent and partner institution network.
b) Stakeholder Management
- Deliver market insight and accurate sales forecasts through regular and detailed reports to the Division, to each College and to the Group Marketing.
- Consistently engage with Business Units to develop specific sales and marketing strategies designed to increase sales and grow overall UK market share in China whilst minimising compliance risks.
- Support each Business Unit in pipeline management and partner engagement.
- Develop and operationalise the Strategic Marketing Plans in collaboration with the Country Director and the Regional Sales Director.
- Manage and drive implementation across new and existing regions.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies for new, niche or specific products.
- Develop and enhance the online profile of China in liaison with Group e-Marketing and UK based marketing staff.
- Ensure that products and marketing comply with ethical and legal standards.
- Manage marketing budget in collaboration with the Country Director - China and the General Manager marketing and Recruitment, Europe to deliver a balanced and transparent budget.
- Monitor and evaluate overall divisional ROI and for each Business Unit.
e) Business Development
- Through market research activities, collaborate with the Business Development Team to identify demand for the group's products & services in new and existing markets within Mainland China.
- Drive the development of the group's products and services to most effectively target the market.
f) Management and Leadership
- Lead, drive and develop a team of 5 Marketing staff to enhance and maintain a positive and proactive team-based culture.
- Review and assess employee performance and provide appropriate training and support.