A leading global payment service provider is looking for a Social Media Executive to join the Digital Marketing team, based in the City of London. You will be responsible for creating and executing the ongoing content strategy, producing new video formats audience analysis and user behaviour tracking.
Key Social Media Executive Responsibilities:
- Scheduling, communicating and managing organic and paid social media communities, including Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram
- General social media management
- Creating, developing and implementing social video strategies (pre-recorded and live formats )
- Generate insight from social media tools
- Create content to increase brand awareness
- Liaise with senior stakeholders
- Drive social acquisition and audience growth
Desired Social Media Executive Skills:
- 12 months experience in similar role
- Experience with Radian6, Google Analytics, Adobe, Photoshop and video editing tools (eg. Final Cut) would be a significant advantage
- In-depth understanding of all major social platforms, both organic and paid
- Experience with liaising with senior stakeholders
The successful candidate will earn up to £25,000pa + 10% Bonus and receive 25 days Holiday, pension, life insurance and private medical insurance.