An exciting opportunity for an Interim Senior Marketing Manager to join one of the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurers.
Your responsibility is to translate the business plans and priorities of the business segment into effective marketing and communications strategy, plans and activity. You will have autonomy and responsibility to develop, lead and execute campaigns across all channels, working closely with our European business experts as well as dedicated functional experts within the marketing and communications team.
The position is based in our regional headquarters in London and there will be an opportunity for some regional travel.
This role is ideal for an ambitious marketing/communications professional seeking more wide-ranging marcomms responsibility over a business, possibly as a step towards a future senior leadership role.
- Build and maintain relationships with segment leadership, to understand growth objectives, business priorities, market trends, broker/clients. Become the segment's go-to marketing communications expert.
- Create and build business buy-in for a clear and differentiated regional segment proposition with supporting messaging and tools, working with underwriting and sales teams to help them articulate customer benefits in an impactful way.
- Develop, deliver and win buy-in for a marketing and communications plan that aligns with business plans and growth priorities, and fits with the company's global brand guidelines and regional marketing communications strategy.
- Develop, implement and manage effective and measurable product marketing plans at a regional and country level for key propositions and products, including product launch support; sales and marketing literature; digital and content marketing; and thought leadership and media content.
- Collaborate with the wider network of regional marketing and communications functional experts, including in events, PR, digital marketing, brand, research and insight, broker marketing, internal communications and country experts. Provide them with the guidance, information and support they need to help you successfully deploy your campaigns and activities.
Qualifications & Experience
- To be successful in the role, you will be an experienced marketing communications professional with much of your experience gained in a corporate and/ or agency environment.
- Financial or professional services experience is essential and demonstrable insurance industry knowledge is highly desirable.
- Excellent planning and project management and/ or campaign management skills are a must.
- You should feel comfortable working for an international company and collaborating across borders.