A senior marketing leader position with true breadth, driving awareness of an inventive, nimble European asset manager that manages niche D2C and wholesale funds.
This is an exciting, forward-thinking role for a proven Marketing Manager or recently-promoted Senior Marketing Manager to step into and work closely with the Head of Marketing. Managing a team of two, you will provide full support in both developing and implementing the overall strategy in what is a highly-energetic, open and collaborative environment where both sharing your views and your development are supported.
- Be responsible for ensuring the production of best-in-class marketing materials and reports.
- Ensure all production is in adherence to relevant rules and financial promotions guidelines
- Take charge of the team responsible for the full event management activity including planning of conferences, presentations and exhibitions organising and producing relevant marketing materials and merchandise
- Carry out research into customer insights and use feedback to develop and design new marketing creative to increase brand awareness
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the Key Account Director and Head of Wholesale to understand their strategic objectives and help define key messages to bring their vision alive
- Work closely with the wider marketing team (digital, brand, PR, communications and design), agency partners and other functional teams to understand and take advantage of the opportunities in the market.
- Take charge of performance management and development of 2 direct reports as well as mentoring others around the business
- A strong track record in marketing with an Asset Manager or other B2B Financial Services firm
- Experience directly managing small teams of marketeers
- A good understanding of legal risks in marketing and the FSA regulatory environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly-organised with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across a number of teams
- Proactive and delivery-driven, able to be flexible and adaptable to changes in a fast-paced environment