An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Executive to join an international recruitment company.
Responsible for two brands within the group, you will ensure the brands are receiving maximum exposure, both online and offline.
Senior Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Email marketing, utilising the businesses databases to plan and execute campaigns and build brand awareness / loyalty
- Create content, blogs, newsletters and white papers
- Sponsorship & partnership management
- Website maintenance, liaising with external suppliers to ensure the websites continue to develop
- Event management
- Maximising social media channels and digital networking opportunities, primarily LinkedIn
- Work with suppliers to ensure SEO is maximised
- Survey management and polling research via linked-in, survey monkey and brand websites.
- Budget reporting and awareness
- Return on investment reporting (ROI)
- Quality analysis
- Job board advertising
- Development of Microsites and basic graphic design skills would be useful
Senior Marketing Executive Skills/Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Exposure to Campaign management
- Event management skills
- Social Media experience
- Proven content management and copy writing skills
- Expereince using DotMailer or similar software
- Good stakeholder management skills