A leading global FinTech company is looking for a Head of Corporate Communications to join their London team in a 12 month FTC role.
Your role will be prominent in making strategic decisions about how the company is represented externally, striking the right balance across corporate, internal and consumer communications.
You will be working closely with the Group CMO and marketing team and they will be integral for you to develop and execute a public relations strategy for the firm.
This is an opportunity to have a leading role in a growing team with a remit to influence and inform in an entrepreneurial, open, focused and pioneering corporate culture
- Support the SVP Corporate Communications in financial and corporate media relations and internal communications across the business
- Manage and mentor the communications' team while developing processes that deliver timely and effective internal communications
- Provide communications, media relations and investor relations support at financial calendar and business events
- Establish strong partnerships with PR and HR counterparts across the business
- Manage company-wide and PR programmes within a tight cost control
- Develop and implement external and internal communications strategies to support, promote corporate business priorities
- Proactively advise and liaise with senior management on key communication matters, including internal and external relations issues
- Respond to more complex or escalated enquiries to ensure that all corporate communications are accurate, aligned and appropriate
- Build on existing media relations expertise to develop and manage relationships with key journalists, ensuring a timely, open and focused response to enquiries
- Monitor and analyse media coverage, while developing strong relationships with relevant stakeholders and media influencers.
- Proven corporate communications experience, preferably agency and technology-focused, managing complex and busy media relations & employee communications programmes
- Experience of planning, developing and executing effective communications strategies and programmes that address business objectives
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively as a leader with influence within and across teams at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to distil complex information into clear messages
- Effective contacts across specialist, national and international media
- Strong budget and agency management experience
- Proven ability to write for media and other audiences with clarity and authority
- Experience in issues management
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please do not hesitate to contact me for further details.