I am looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join the Digital team at an automotive charity based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of user experience enhancements and responsible for digital delivery road mapping, in line with business and marketing objectives.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop the roadmap for improvements to company wide digital properties based on business and customer needs.
- Manage the planned release programme to deliver incremental website improvements. Including improvements to the Web Chat service, and enhancements to key digital properties
- Responsible for detailing the scope, time plan, testing and deployment of releases
- Work with Digital Lead to define the strategy for the company's mobile experience
- Responsible for the creation of new digital assets, including management of suppliers to deliver complex digital solutions for use on website pages
- Ability to manage technical delivery teams. Translate business requirements into technical stories and vice versa
Senior Digital Marketing Executive skills/experience:
- Experience delivering large and mid-size projects with substantial enhancements to digital functionality
- Experience using Oracle UCM or other CMS platforms
- Experience producing business reports and analytics
- Excellent attention to detail combined with a sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good technical understanding of digital technologies with the ability to translate technical concepts into clear, non-technical language
- Strong persuasion and communication skills to bring on board key stakeholders within the business
- Strong analytics skills to report on the success of projects and also to inform key decisions
- Experience using CSS3, JQuery, html, Photoshop/InDesign a bonus but not a requirement