An exciting opportunity has become available as a Senior CRM Executive at a leading specialist property management firm, based in South West London.
You will be responsible for the group's email marketing programmes and data management as well as overseeing reporting, campaign and project management, analysis and content sourcing.
Key Senior CRM Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage both the database and the data feeds across all channels (email and direct mail), including preparing reports for senior stakeholders
- Manage all email programmes, including segmentation and content and optimising when necessary
- Maintain email content calendar
- Brief and manage external agencies
- Carry out email insight reporting
- Project management and post campaign reporting
- Copywriting for various channels including email, website and intranet
- Managing key supplier relationships
Essential Senior CRM Executive Attributes:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to analyse data and develop insights
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Knowledgeable in HTML for email, design, and UX
- Keen interest in the London property market
The successful candidate will earn a salary of up to £40,000pa, receive 20 days holiday + Christmas Break and be eligible for discretionary bonus.