I am currently seeking an experienced creative, senior marketing manager for my hospitality client based in Central London. The role offers the opportunity to be the creative lead for the brand with responsibility for managing the strategy, development and execution of national campaigns.
As the Senior Brand Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop and execute national marketing campaign strategies to deliver brand and commercial objectives.
- Effectively lead and manage internal and external graphic design resource in line with agreed timeline and budgets
- Lead and manage all creative, PR and media buying agencies to deliver against key objectives.
- Recruit, develop and effectively manage a small team and manage stakeholder relationships to support our growth objectives.
- Relevant experience in a Brand Marketing role with campaign management. E.g. Retail, Hospitality, Leisure, Travel.
- A background of developing and delivering compelling design and marketing campaign projects.
- Strong creative lead with experience of managing and providing feedback on design.
- Experience across all digital & social channels with an understanding of how to engage audiences across each.