My client, a rapidly-growing and award-winning staffing organisation, is in need of a senior bid writer to join their expanding bids team. In contrast to many of their competitors and other RFP/bid writing roles, you'll be regularly winning proposals in exciting markets and thus a good grounding in bids within professional or business services is a must.
As the senior member of the team, you'll be working on exciting business proposals targetting global firms within FS, technology and media across Europe and Asia. This is a highly unusual opportunity to join in a senior role in an industry that traditionally prefers to grow people from within.
You must have a strong academic background that reflects your writing ability, a real passion for bids (!) and a desire to push on in a less corporate environment than typical for this sort of role.
- End-to-end delivery of bids to win contracts for staffing solutions across various industries and geographies
- Working with various stakeholders to devise creative and innovative proposals that reflect the market-leading strength of your team
- Preparing well-researched responses to client enquiries
- Mentoring and potentially managing more junior colleagues
- Showing flexibility with the needs of international colleagues
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Significant bid writing experience
- Excellent academics
- Ability to work autonomously while being the ubiquitous team player
- Superior communication skills
- Drive and diligence