An exciting opportunity has become available at a highly-respected Corporate Finance organisation based in Central London. As the Sales and Marketing Manager you will be implementing the marketing communications in order to build brand awareness, increase corporate finance as well as building and managing effective lead generation programs.
You will be responsible for all events, including networking and marketing events, marketing campaigns, devising marketing strategy and campaign execution. Experience across all channels including websites, emails and social media as well as analytics is necessary. Your day will also involve budget management, setting, monitoring and reporting against targets to the board and delivering value for money/return on investment.
- All marketing activity and branding
- Drive an engaging event program
- Lead generation
- Email marketing campaigns and press releases
- Database management
- Designing and writing all marketing content
- Social media and website management
- The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Proven marketing experience within a B2B environment with a background of accounting or corporate finance marketing
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Proven track record of sales and marketing capabilities
- Works well in a team as well as independently and is able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Strong organisation skills, time management, attention to detail and negotiation skills.