A new product marketing role with creativity and accountability to launch new investment products across international markets, broadening the client base of a growing francophone investment manager.
You will be focused on promoting products and delivering brand-level marketing activity across on- and offline channels, ensuring optimal market positioning using customer demand insight and helping with product development. You will be responsible maximising the effectiveness of all activity across audiences (financial advisors, family offices, institutional investors) and ultimately for increasing sales revenue.
You will work closely with key stakeholders to develop the product marketing strategy and tactical plan aligned to business objectives.
B2B Product Marketing
- Developing market positioning and messaging for all funds
- Identifying and writing key investment messages that will be used in campaigns and associated communications to promote both funds and their investment strategies
- Creating all marketing material, content and sales pitches for the website, emails, newsletters, press and events
- Driving the full promotional launch of new investment funds
- Ensuring editorial expertise and that compliance guidelines are upheld
- Manage the publishing schedule for investors reporting and be responsible for producing all marketing targeting investors
- Developing tools to enhance investor experience both on- and offline
Skills, Experience and Disposition:
- Proven experience marketing within the financial sector, ideally the investments sphere in Europe with appreciable product knowledge (UCITs, SICAVs and more)
- Within investments, the ability to understand client segmentation, regulatory and distribution requirements and industry trends
- Experience developing messaging, value propositions and product marketing content for new launches/go-to-market campaigns
- Strong project management skills and strategic planning skills
- A creative vision, with the ability to innovate
- The ability to coordinate and liaise with multiple stakeholders in a multilingual and multicultural firm
- Ability to work effectively in a team - be collaborative, flexible and reliable
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once
- Perfectly fluent in French - mother tongue ideal
- Excellent presentation and writing in French and English