We are looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join a people advisory firm at one of the world's largest providers of executive search based in Mayfair.
The main purpose of the Proposal Coordinator is to support the company's growth strategy. A key focus for this role is copy writing, editing, research and analysis. The Proposal Coordinator will work closely with consultants and key stakeholder.
- Work closely with consultants and key stakeholders in relation to Marketing material
- Make sure all documents are produced in an innovative and impactful way and to the highest quality
- Proof read all proposals before they are submitted to an appropriate consultant to be quality assured before submission
- Update relevant databases with up to date information for example quotes, case studies used in proposals so that it is available to other individuals
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite in particular InDesign and Illustrator
The candidate must be resilient, adaptable and have strong attention to detail. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow with a multinational company, earning up to £26,000 per annum plus a strong benefit package.