An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Marketing Director to join a commerce software company.
Working closely with the CMO the successful candidate will cover strategic planning through to tactical delivery of messaging and collateral.
Product Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Develop product collateral, such as brochures, presentations, proposals, web pages, datasheets and white-papers.
- Own the development and execution of the product marketing plan, including messaging frameworks and competitor positioning.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer in creating go-to-market, route to market and competitive plans
- Evangelize to customers, partners, analysts and internal audiences the product message through the full marketing mix.
- Work with the wider marketing team on PR, messaging, digital marketing strategy and integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Work closely with Technology on the launching of new products & services as well as the evolution of existing products & services.
- Work closely with Sales and Alliances to define the enablement strategy to be successful in the field and to produce the required marketing assets.
Product Marketing Director Skills/Experience:
- Experience working in a B2B software company, ideally within a start-up environment
- Extensive experience working in a product/proposition marketing role
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to extract and use relevant data as a foundation for fact based strategy and planning
- Integrated marketing experience across the wide range of offline and online channels
- Strong technical skills with the ability to communicate at a technical level