You will have experience liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for generating and writing content for PR objectives proactively as well as reactive requirements. Working alongside the PR and Events team while you identify PR opportunities and facilitate any press releases or media briefings both via internal contacts and in collaboration with the PR agency.
- Implement company PR activities with close collaboration with the appointed PR agency, whilst also utilising established media contacts for distribution of press releases
- Support the creation of PR strategy, increasing the company's presence in national, trade, consumer and broadcast media, across the business.
- Work in collaboration with the Events and PR manager to identify PR opportunities
- Take charge of the company's community programs to maximise the publicity opportunities
- Generate and write content for PR purposes as needed, including: reports, press releases and media briefings
- You will have had exposure to working on a range of PR activities
- You will have a proven track record contributing content to PR activities such as media briefings, press releases
- Experience in Financial Services is advantageous ideally from a B2B environment
- Possess a strong ability to implement PR across several brands
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge
- Good working knowledge of regulated environments
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful business who have almost trebled in size during the last few years. If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience required for a rewarding career in PR and Communications; please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.